Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Colonel and I walked the streets of our town's historic district again this year for Halloween. It has become a tradition.

Hundreds of people bring their children to go Trick-or-Treating along the historic district's streets. Hundreds more are like the Colonel and I, people watching and admiring the Halloween decorations of the houses.

We love seeing all the kids in their costumes.

Sometimes I think it is more fun to see the adults in their costumes.

The Castaway:

Cruella DeVille:

A couple as some of Tim Burton's characters:

Some of the house decorations:


2 comments:

  1. Last year Mom and I toured the district with ya all, pretty spectacular photos then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like the house decorations. Very simplistic yet very creative!

    ReplyDelete