Monday, December 13, 2010

Channeling Jackson Pollock

I think I have been channeling Jackson Pollock for some time now. He was an American artist who was a major figure in the abstract expressionist movement.

This is one of his pieces.

And this is my shirt after lunch a few days ago.

This seems to happen to me quite a lot...so much so that I bought myself an adult sized bib at an arts and crafts show a while back. The bib covers my entire front, all the way down to my waist.

Yam, Spud and The Colonel laughed at me when I bought it. I promised them I would only wear it while at home. It has saved a few shirts since I purchased it.

Sure wish I had it on during lunch the other day and I sure hope the stains come out of my shirt.

4 comments:

  1. Big BIG smile. I can't believe you bought a BIB!!

    Try oxy clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When wearing your bib please choose your outfit carefully, do not want my sister looking like a dork! giggle...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. First the bib, then the diapers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have gotten one with a catch tray. Don't want to waste food.-Michael

    ReplyDelete