Thursday, November 19, 2020

Throwback Thursday

The photo above was taken in the fall of 2006...I cannot believe it has been 14 years since it was taken. 

The Colonel, Yam, Spud and I are standing on the empty lot that would become the site of our home, Tradewinds. You can read the hand-painted sign I made..."Future Site of Tradewinds".

In the 14 years that have passed, both kids have graduated high school and college. Spud is now taller than The Colonel and I. He is an Ensign in the U.S. Navy and sports an impressive mustache. Yam is a bit taller than she was here and she has been the county's graphic artist for four years now. The Colonel is a little grayer and I am now a brunette (closer to the natural hair color of my youth). 

This is what now sits on what used to be an empty lot sprinkled with palm oak and pine trees...our beautiful home, Tradewinds.




 

1 comment:

  1. And its a beautiful and welcoming home. Our visits are truly memorable. Jenn

    ReplyDelete