Friday, December 4, 2020

Bird's Words


I just received my eleventh, self-published book in the mail. At the end of every year, I have that year's blog posts made into a hardcover book. 

This last book should have been published about a year ago. It was not published because I ran into some issues with the self-publishing platform. I had successfully used Lulu.com for books one through ten. When it came time to create book eleven, Lulu.com had made some changes that were not compatible with my Word document/PDF. These changes caused me to put off the publishing of my book for a while. I occasionally would go back and try to work with Lulu.com but to no avail. Thoroughly disgruntled with Lulu.com, I sought out another self-publishing platform. I settled on Blog2print.com.

I was thrilled about how easy it was to turn my blog posts into a book (kind of wish I had been using them long before now). 

This is my first self-published book...


This is my eleventh self-published book...


Here are all of my self-published books together...


Now that I have found Blog2print.com, my twelfth book will be published shortly after the new year (not a year form now). 

1 comment: